Aerobatics Training (acc. to FCL.800):
With Spins & More Aerobatics Training is done modulary.
Spins & More has kindly incorporated the EMT training concept from Rich Stowell, USA. https://www.richstowell.com
Modules 1 and 2 focus on Stall & Spin Awareness and unusual attitudes and control failures. Modul 3 is focused on Aerobatics. There are a total of 12 lessons which are completed in a about 10 hours of instruction (blocktime).
You can get started with the Acro Basic Training. Which is 1/2 day of training including 3 hours of theory and 1 flight covering stalls, spins, 1 acro figure. The Acro Basic Training can be applied to the completion of the full Acro Rating.
Requirements for Aerobatics Rating: Before taking the Checkride for your aerobatics rating it is necessary to have accomplished 40 hrs as PIC (after PPL).
PRICE LIST AEROBATICS acc. to FCL.800 (July 1, 2019)
- Aerobatic Rating: 6990, – € incl. VAT
- Aerobatics in Power Acro Camp (location Hosin LKHS CZ):6490, – € incl.
- Super Decathlon Acro Session 379, – € / hour (plus FI)
- ACRO Basic / Compact 599, – € (VAT included). – eligible for full ACRO Rating
Aerobatics Rating checked – Whats next?
After completing your check-out for solo flights on the Super Decathlon , you may charter the OE-AIM for aerobatics.
Prerequisites: Existing acro rating and being current on the type of aircraft to be flown.
- Acro-Coaching: With Spins & More you can train for competitions. We offer coaching by internationally experienced aerobatic judges. Aerobatics means flying in a box. In the competition, all aerobatic figures must be flown in a 1ooo x 1ooo x 1ooo meters space.
- Acro-Camps: Spins & More organizes aerobatic training camps every month. The camps are conducted at the following locations: Hosin / LKHS and Pilsen Line / LKLN in the Czech Republic. In addition there are camps in Salzburg/ LOWS, St. Georgen/ LOLG in Austria and other destinations upon request. (we can also fly to your place upon request – ask for details!).
- Advanced Acro Training: Switch to the Extra 330 LX. Advanced Acro Training with Coach.
- Costs: Extra 330 LX training, 1000, – € / hour – Note: Solo charter of the Extra 330 LX is only possible when you become a member of the Extra Club.
- Costs: Super Decathlon training: 375, – € / hour. (without FI)